Wednesday, May 6

serves u right!!!!

went to seri dgun dis monink...
thought dat goin to tke my muet...
but failed....
too many peoples on d line....
hah...
juz gave up n return back to college..
on my way back...
d snior books send me an sms...
askin for d money...
damn...
i dun hve enough amt...
i asks from my along last nite..
he said goin to bank in bt dunnoe wen...
i hve to paid 15o to her....
totally out of money lar...
again need to use money for my laptop repairing...
then money for tckect...
im totally hopeless now...
she's too pushy..
hate it!!!
no consideration at all...
im not a rich prson...
im really wooried bout my fudcost ppr now...
d 'repeat' word again cross my mind...
huhu...
(!_!)

1 comment:

ジユリアナ said...

Ain-chann!

I noticed from many many post you posting here, that you are very presurred.
Although I did notice that you always in the 'bad mood' a few semester earlier ( when I once, close to u) but this semester you look more likely to be in the 'bad mood' all the time.
Maybe you will be YOU again next semster, I hope so..
Not to worry, I'm too in much pressured & (lazy too) to study the FOODCOST.
Maybe the feeling is not the same as you with that lots of breakdown probs, but I could understand a little.
Still, you have your "siblings".
So, speak up to them..
Hahaha..( I can't help to not mention the 'siblings', so sorry)

Ganbatte-ne for the next exam.

If you can't do the best you can, don't feel bad, cause maybe there's more ppl (e.g ME) that maybe can't answer it too..

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...