Wednesday, July 7

SWEETSSS......its bitter in hre....

heart-ache to sing.......

if im so wrong......

hw cant u listen all nite long....

nw will matter if im gone

bcuz u neve learn a gd dmn ting.....

u juz a sad song.....

wth notink to say....

~one of my fav song by myChem~

i away rminds my self....

truth is pain....

n i aways wsh i dunoe d truth.....

guys juz cmfrt me wth a lie....

fine....i can accept it...

but dun mstreat me...

i dunoe hw to b mad...

hw to curses others....

how to hates....

i only wana learn bout loving others....

juz let me wth loves u guys.....

i aways do..

im d kind of prson dat wil

frget how u guys hurts me

but i wil aways

rmmberd ur kindness n how u guys mke

me hepy =)

wel dis is me.......

sadly...people aways tke me 4 grnted...

im soo unlucky....haish... ;/

juz dun tke my bff.....

loves thm all....

strngth + weakness....

frenship frever ;)

mke me hepy =)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...