Wednesday, July 7

kewL......

haih....dis is life kan....

ermm....

im in shah alam....

tot tings gona b btter but...

sumtink worst juz hppend.....

orite....

myb my bad....

i was toooooo stupid....

put al d trusts n i found out

i hve been btrayed....

hah....

life's sucks n so unxpcted....

KEWL!!!!!

im juz stupid......

ermmm.....

ds is wat ALLAH destined 4 me....

;')

truth....im sad.....

but i'll b strong....

n i noe n aways noe.....

ALLAH aways wth me....

n HE neve leaves me ;)

iALLAH....

i'll b gud here....

i pomise to my mom n my dad....

they scrifced so much 4 me ds time....

im tooo stubborn to cont ds degree....

my dad hve to tke loan....

yeah mom told me....

sory ayah;'(

iALLAH....i'll do my besh...

i'll neve btrayed their trust....

luv both of u much ;')

haih,,,,

im bg girl nw....

hehe.....

life's notink o sumtink mybe....

juz let ALLAH dcdes =)

i wana study...wthout any poblem....

luv my bff ;)

here wth me....along n bam....

yes...

mish manje,tika n nely damn much....

huhu~~~

n am toooooo....

its weird im here wthout them heeee.....

hops gona b jux fine....

;)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...