Wednesday, July 21

sore throat...~~ -_-"

naaaa....
my cough stil not cure yet....
heee~~
my mom thought i went
4 karaoke....
haha~~
funny ma...
hehe...

orite...
things jux fine here in sA...
(think sooo)

herm...
lonely is it??
walllaaaaahhhh...
surrounding by bff bt stil
smtimes do feel lonesome.....~~

lost some exicetmnt mybe..
haaa...
lately...
while at nite....
aways n aways...
im hving stmchache...

duhhh~~~
hate it....

haaa~~
im so not into figuring~~
duhh...
ystrday fnance class...
feel lke cryin....
ermmm stuck hre n thre..

fufu...~~
-_-"
im a mess...

but...
siyesly....
im getting really down wen faced
al those figures ting...
errrghhh!!!!

feel lke cursing..but to whom??
haih...
no use kan...
i need a tutor..
n at ds time i miss my x-crsemate hee...
she was soooo very patient wth me..
while teach me acc ;)
she's a gud tutor n ful wth patient
j-chan ;)
miss u ...
come here n teach me all ths
figures haha =P

n more eco class....
haha...
babe....teach me....
duhh,,,,

ds degree subject are tough...
~~~
fufu...

hops i'll b jux fine ~~

n more...
my lappy broke down...
n ds time 4 gud!!!!

;(

orite...
hve to spent more time in cc..
(assgnmnt xbyk lg)
n oso hve to mke sure i hve enough cash
grrrr ;$

more my ptptn loan...stil
under process~~~

YA ALLAH....
im hoping 4 d bes..
n i noe YOU hve bttr plan 4 me...
iALLAH =)

~~redha je~~

-_-"

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...