Sunday, July 18

gosh....

erghh....
dunoe wat to do...
aiyoo....
most of d subject quite tough......
haihhh....

hops i can mke it ds semestr....
hops wil b juz fine....

lalalaa...
i miss my besties in dngun..
yeah babe its u ;)
hehe.....
diam la!!! =P

hermm...my rmmate doin gud...
my jiran oso gud hehe....

LOL...
bout d bntuan zakat dat i askd from
MAJLIS AGAMA ISLAM W.P....
d process tke 3mth...
b4 dey lluskan my applcation...

erm....
keep on waitin...
felin awkward wen brrowing from others,,,,
i noe dey dun mind lend me but...
im a bit guilt ;(
n felt like im burdening them...
sory ;(
i dowan ds to b hppnd...
erm n "dude"
im owing u...soon i'll pay u back ;)
gomen ne....
im RM less ;P

hops ptptn wil pass my applction..

erm....

thnks bff....
stay wth me ;)

o great ....
my lappy again....
broke down...
ds time 4 gud..
sooooooo sad laaaa =(

~redha jela~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...