Thursday, July 1

i noe d truth....haih...

so dmn funny....
im such a jerk....
i've been fooled....

haha....
im 'blind'

ths is d time whre i blve dat
ALLAH is GREAT!!!

wen HE wanted sumtink to b hppn
it wont tke a sec 4 us to b ready....
its all thre....

sriously....
im jz shocked....

my instict aways rite....

ermmm...

im so unLucky....
*sigh*

bt i do blive one day i'll find my way...

my prior wl neve chnge...

my fams n my frens are my strentgh...
loves dem mre than myself...
dun dare me...

i might be sumone u'll regret to noe...
my silent is thnking...
~~~~~

baaa baaaa black sheepppp
have u any wooLLL....
YES SIR,,,YES SIR,,,
*lalalala*

heeee~~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...