Saturday, July 24

lite n easy....

wel c'mon....haih...
b in my shoes...
fix my stuation hre....~~
i juz cant get rid easily.....
i wish i can....
i wish i noe d way...
i wish i noe how....
thnks cuz listning dear...
thnks lots...
at least i noe i stil hve sumone
to share with ;)

ooohhh...
i hve to finds sumone here
dat can mix with my prangai....
can ponteng toghther...
gile2 tgther...we're crazy...
haha....
dmn girl....imy....
myb i'll find sumone at d library??
hahaha~~ xp

really hve to finds sumtink dat can
mke my self buzy n buzier so dat i
dn really hve d time
to think bout d loussy stuffs dat mke h
but i cant stop thnking laaa.....
hard to do so....

i used to b really tough n tougher
than ds before...
bt now im fragile...
really...im nt strong a'more...
losing d old me...
slowly....

haaaa....
lil miss hypo back to town
=P

im kinda lose my
excitement...
losing my spirits....
im easily gt dstracted...
dush..dush..
evrytink bcme a problm to me now...

lite n easy life....
all i ever wanted....

~~~
need a shoulder to lean on...

imprfect me...

im nobody...
taking 4 granted.....

sadly to say...
yes im sad....~~
pathetic i am....

ALLAH bless me ;)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...