Friday, July 23

CHANGES~~~

kinda weird.....
lately la kn,,,,
wat i dowan to noe...
awaysssss bothering me...

truth is pain....
n it sucks.....

haaa,,,,,
im no longer me....

thre's
no hepynes in my heart....
dey build up
a wall of lies in my heart...

haaaaa....
~redha je~

i keep bothering
my bestie bout ds....
sory juz need sumone to shre wth....

haaa...
hops al ds matters
not goin to diz my study =(
haaaa...
im a mess n easily gt dstrcted...
fuhhh....

haaaaa~~~

dun really hve t heart...
to write a'more....

thnking of dleting my fb acc...

hah,,,bcuz of dat fb...
d truth revealed....

i wish i neve noe....
bt ALLAH is Great...

haih.....
keep me breathing wth honesty.....
dn cmfrt me wth lies....
whcn can drowned me....

d ptptn stil xcnfrm lagi....~~

~yet...dat guy from klana resort..
stil bothering me....
hah...
wteve....
i juz cant accept anyone
at ds momnt....~~
let me b alone,,,,

im nt so dsperate in gettin a bf...
so plez....
dun simply said u love me...
cuz i dowan to noe wat's d love mean...
haa..i dn gve a dmn in ds love matter...

iALLAH....
.GOD wll dcdes 4 me....
HE noe wats bttr 4 me....
amin...~~

im stil breathing
cuz of d reasons...
my fams n frens ;)

lalalalala~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...