Tuesday, March 1

YA ALLAH.....imma sinner....

apparently...
i start cmplaining bout lots of things...
i also cant cntrol my emotion....
i cursed too much..
complained too much....

YA ALLAH....
forgives me....

i suppose to b grateful
wth evrything from YOU...
bt im nt doin dat...
i cmplained n cursed over it....

d patient nt in me a'more....

astaghfirullah.....
making mstakes too much....
i put d blamed too much on wt hd hppned in my life
....................................
seeking fgveness....
seeking ways for running free...
imma sinner....

.......................................................
haaa....
missing d old gud times...
all laughter in me....
.......................................................

ever thought X?
ppl oftens prays for long life's
bt i did d exit way..
such a freak i am.....:s

i hurted too many hurts...
.......................................................
im desperates hoping tings
like used b4...
dat all i need n wish for...

YA ALLAH....
bless all d ppl that i loves....
my fams and my frens....
amin.....

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...