Tuesday, March 15

grief

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM,

Im nt YOU...

Nt strong....

Can’t pretend lke nothing....

Can’t act like noting....

Im gving my self time out...

*whchisidunoetilwen*

D words

*GIVING UP*

Is here wth me......

*heart wont stops*

Wth unwilling heart....

Hve to “let u go”

It’s hard....really hard....

BUT...

You seem dun care at all......

And all of sudden i realized....

*dd u ever loves me?*

QUESTION MARK on my forehead!!!

Naaaa....

Im juz an empty seat....

U regret everything bout me...

Im sorry for that.....

Sorry...

For being d reasons...

Of ur pain...

Of ur loss of bsfren....

Of ur patient....

And everything dat hurts you...

Im sorry...

My existence disguises you...

I’m ego...

I loves smone bt i wont say......

Is nt easy....

Looks d blood running cold...

Im sorry...

Im not gud in handling stress...

Running away is all i cn do...

Being hates toooo much....

Really ....unaccptble to me...

Never feel like im wasting my time wen wth u..

In ur shoe...

I shud b hates...

I’ll b d blamed....

I tke that...

But stil...

Aways rmmber....

Im nt regretting any (-_-)

I noe i shudnt b worry...

u doin fine wth me...

i noe...u can...

u strong enough....

to hates me...

unlike me...

im a cry beby...

im weak...

ppl’s said...

“sabar separuh dri iman”

Bt im nt strong enough to

Accept all...

im laughing w my frens....

bt i cant stop to keep myself ffm thnking....

~out~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...