Sunday, March 20

(-__-)




An onion can make people cry but there's never been a vegetable that can make people laugh.

Comedy is much more difficult than tragedy-and a much better training, I think. It's much easier to make people cry than to make them laugh.

For me, painting is a way to forget life. It is a cry in the night, a strangled laugh.

I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry.

I love movies that make me cry, because they're tapping into a real emotion in me, and I always think afterwards: how did they do that?

I often want to cry. That is the only advantage women have over men - at least they can cry.

I'm worth more dead than alive. Don't cry for me after I'm gone; cry for me now.

If you cry over a guy, then your friends can't date him. It can't even be considered.

Like I can't cry for myself so I will let this song take all of the things inside I can't let anyone else see and offer it up, as if the sound were some kind of god, and my pain is some kind of sacrifice.

Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.

People can cry much easier than they can change.
Sometimes guys need to cry. Some hockey players think they're too tough to cry.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will make me go in a corner and cry by myself for hours.

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...