Sunday, March 20

black..black heart....oopps!!BROKEN!!!



well its all combining lyrics from some of my favs songs

Look in my eyes You're killing me, killing me All I wanted was you I tried to be someone else But nothing seemed to change I know now, this is who I really am inside Finally found myself Fighting for a chance

Love is the red the rose on your coffin door What's life like, bleeding on the floor, the floor, the floor You'll never make me leave I wear this on my sleeve Give me a reason to believe You're running after something That you'll never kill If this is what you want Then fire at will

Building up inside of me A place so dark, so cold, I had to set me free Don't mourn for me, You're not the one to place the blame As bottles call my name I won't see you tonight Sorrow sank deep inside my blood All the ones around me I cared for and most of all I loved But I can't see myself that way Please don't forget me or cry while I'm away
I try to read I go to work I'm laughing with my friends But I can't stop to keep myself From thinking I wonder how I wonder why I wonder where they are The days we had, the songs we sang together

it just ain't living And I just hope you know That if you say Goodbye today I'd ask you to be true 'Cause the hardest part of this Is leaving you 'Cause the hardest part of this Is leaving you

So, if you're mad, get mad Don't hold it all inside Come on and talk to me now Hey, what you got to hide? I get angry too Well I'm a lot like you When you're standing at the crossroads And don't know which path to choose Let me come along 'Cause even if you're wrong

i don't know why I'm feelin sorry for myself I spend all my time wishin that I was someone else Senior class president She must be heaven sent She was never the last one standing A backseat debutante Everything that you want Never to harsh or too demanding Maybe I'll admit it I'm a little bitter Everybody loves her but I just wanna hit her


If I'm so wrong How can you listen all night long? How will it matter after I'm gone? Because you never learned a goddamned thing You're just a sad song with nothing to say About a lifelong wait for a hospital stay And if you think that I'm wrong This never meant nothing to you I spent my high school career Spit on and shoved to agree So I could watch all my heroes Sell a car on TV We've got the obvious team We'll show 'em what we all mean

You're so mean, when you talk about yourself, you were wrong Change the voices in your head, make them like you instead So complicated, look happy, you'll make it! Filled with so much hatred...such a tired game It's enough! I've done all I can think of Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same Oh, pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel Like you're less than f*ckin' perfect Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing You're f*ckin' perfect to me

You could be my unintended Choice to live my life extended You could be the one I'll always love You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions You could be the one I'll always love I'll be there as soon as I can But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before First there was the one who challenged All my dreams and all my balance She could never be as good as you

I hope you know, I hope you know That this has nothing to do with you It's personal, myself and I We've got some straightenin' out to do And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket But I've got to get a move on with my life It's time to be a big girl now And big girls don't cry Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry The path that I'm walkin', I must go alone I must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown, full grown Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they? And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...