Wednesday, March 23

building up inside me......

i neve thought of dis ......

nt even a sngle words to STOPS me....

haaaa.....

it's in me....

it's in me...

totally been hated....

totally been thrown away...

.no more.

im building up inside me...

so hard...so tough...

t mask is on my fce....

im cool otsde....

darn

im fragile insde.......

just so u know....

i'll leave as u insists....

i'll leave 4 u to b free from pain...

i'll leave 4 u to b hepy...

i'll leave,as u wish to b back w her....

i'll leave 4 u nt to b sicks...

.......................................................

just t wishes n hopes 4 u...

i'll blows them wth t winds..

be apart...

separated....

for guds.....

i've never hve t thought cross on my mind....

...................................................................

~kicked out~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...