Tuesday, March 29

speak no evil,see no evil, hear no evil...


envy me........
i've to learn to curse sometimes...
i can learn...
but dats wasnt me... 
dat wasnt my style...
 

im not an angle in making...
im not a statue..
im not a wax monument....
im not...
im just me...
aint perfect....

cursed me i'll gt hurt...
hit me i'll gt hurt...
i'll cry wen in pain...
al wat hppend...
i juz hopes dat at t end of d day..
i awke n its juz my "nightmare"
my perfect nghtmre...

world aint so prfect....

d aftrlife is waiting thre...

shudn't regret over sumtink...


juz i aint prfect n aint strong enuff to protect....

nt enough....

words might hurts...

yes it does hurts...


i stil cn smiles bt in awkwrdly...

i stil can talks bt in silent...

i stil can see beyond...

evry sngle things dt hppned...

open my eyes...

and proven.....

I AIN'T PERFECT....

IM JUZ A SLAVES TO ALLAH S.W.T.

IM A SINNER....

IM BAD GIRL...





2 comments:

はる said...

nanka na??? aiiyyyooo.......X(

rougep89 said...

nani mo naii....
daijobou desu ;) yoo peace...
kon2...

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...