Thursday, September 16

viCE veRsa...

evrytime i view dt page....
d tears was bout to drops...
im scared of being happy...
bcuz evrytime i feel hepy...
sumtink bad aways happens...

i've been strong enough all ds tme...
nw d times chnaged me,,,
im no longer d cold ain
lke i used to b...

my heart fragile...
huh.....
my heart rot in deepest sorrow...


mybe i've been dstined not to b hepy...
haaa....
maybe....
i tke too srious in ds frenships matters...
i dunoe hw others dscribed "frenships"
to me...
it's precious...
same as my family...
family=frenships...

i'd rather let my self hurts
i loves them so much..

"NUR AIN"
means "cahaya mate"
my ustazah used to say to me...
"dats y ur nme ain..u can see more than wat ur frens see"

at frst i dn really gt wats dat mean...
days by days....
slowly....
i've bcome close wth my ustazah...
she showed me d real path...
i've bcome less cntct wth my frens...
less lpaking wth them...

i've learnt so many things from her
i've tried my best to bring along
my frens wth me...
ermm failed...
bt i dn gve up easily...
bcuz i loves them so much...
slowly...keep on tryin...
ustazah aways wth me...
really dowan them lost
on ds fake world...

and now...
we've been separated...
but dey aways in my prayers....
and til nw we're stil frens....
n we respects each others...
bcuz we love each others....
guys..no matter hows much
u've chnged....
no worry..i'll b d same ain lke u used to noe...
grab me if need me
i'll mke my self free...
o u guys noe whre to finds me rite ;)

rmmber dis

E.N.R.Y.A.S.I (2003-2010)

F-renship
U-u
C-an
K-eep


no matter how far we've been separated
juz keep in our heart d trust n loves for our
frenships....
mish u guys so damn much
APGS(2002-2006)
(-__-)"

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...