Saturday, September 18

d notes...

i hve sumtink bear in my mind...
sumtink...
sumtink dat mybe gona chnged me
in fture....
ermm...
at ds momnt...btter i keep it to myself...
i trusts no one...
demn...
even myself either...
jerk am i...
dey chnged me into this...
dey wan me ds way...

yeah myb soon...
soon...
i've been strong enough....

sumtimes i do feel like
i jus dunoe myself...
i lets emo tke cntrol of myself...
but i dn cursed others...
i juz cries alots....
*silent suffering*

am said to me...
no worry...
life's unfair but tuhan tu maha adil....

gaze into d darkside of me bfore...
i dowan to bcome lke i used too...
4get it...
i wont!!!

~~~~
off....

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...