Tuesday, September 21

alhamdulilah.....


i juz receivd an e-mail from ptptn
webmaster.....
"PERMOHONAN ANDA DILULUSKAN"
alhamdulilah...
syukur sgt....
so my plan 4 extending nex semester is totally
cut-out!!!
heeee....
ma ayah u guys dn hve to worry bout my xpenses now...
pomis dat da sem break i'll do part time works ;)
and oso d sibs..i'll pay backs all
my hutang to al of u heee =)
no sugar daddy??!
im not too dsperates heee....
syukur sgt...
ALHAMDULILAH....
thnks d almighty ALLAH...
he listens to my prayers....
one of my wshlists
done...
my others prayers??
mny more....
hopes HE wil listens to them too
aminnn...
iALLAH (^_^)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...