Monday, September 6

the only exception~~

my memory getin "lose"
i cant even mmorize my own psword huu...
dats coz me poblem smtimes~~
heee....~~
im a mess in evrytink...
bla..bla..bla..

went to ptptn(6/910)
wth d-san....
ds time "bebel2" to dat prson inchrge...
*sory*
heee....
but i really wan a cnfrmation bout my applcation
status....
ds ptptn stuff really bothering me...
huuu...
im playing wth dates~~
12aug wen to do d pnolakn 4 pvious aplction....
13aug do my new applction
14aug rceived e-mail tllin my applction
TIDAK DLULUSKAN...

erm dat prson said
all my data is clear...
so shouldnt hve a poblem...
she said..goin to process my applction
in d mid of sptmbre...
erm....
hops thre wl b no poblem
exists a'more....
IALLAH...
guys pray 4 me ;)

thnks d-san keep me cmpany ;)

CLEARANCE?!
DUNGUN?!
is it COMPULSORY guys?!
heee......
dowan to go....
thnking bout d costs....
bus fare?ermm money to spends thre~~
huuu...
i'll tink bout it frst....
unless if ds raye u guys collect 4 me duit rye
hehehe =P
bt i do miss dngun ;')
sooo much d memories...
yeah past worth more;')

~~~~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...