Thursday, September 16

"handle wth care"

fragile item.....

be in my shoes....

then tel me

hows shud i act....

hepynes to me is misery...

i juz wana b sumbody...

really wana b sumbody...

but i noe i am

NOBODY.....

im loking 4 sumone....

smone dat really worths to b trusts wth

smone dat really wl b wth me...

smone dat wil aways wipe my tears

n shared my fears...

i dserved no hepyness...

life's unfair...

aways....

i've gve d bes to others

bt

i only gain s***

i said im gud wth it....

bt

im not....

cmpared me to anyone...

i noe im a mess

im a jerk...

im no gud...

LOL....

life's threatening me...

i am weak...

weaker

days by days.....

cant really see d hepyness...

to me....

i cant really think....

dsrupted...really...

myb i need a cnselor....

haaa....~~
live lke im dying...


No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...