Wednesday, September 15

fish..ikan...ball..bola...slap...tmpar...kick ur a**

ermmmm
wat can i say?
no more.....
its diff now...
i can feel it...
totally...
u nt u a'more....

i was like mcm jerk hahaih....
imusm
d old u....

lalalalalala.....

tryin to let it go...
but im stil me
d pathetic one...

ds few days
my mgrain jdik balikk....
darn!!!
hate it....
too painful to bear wth....
thnks lke goin to throw my head away,,,,
on d left side...
d pain aways frm thr...


huh....

i wana b far away....
wsh cn mke d times mves faster...
heee... =P

LOL...
im a mess....
again my mom jz told
dat
our land applction,,
rejected 4 d scond times...
so sad...
i really2 dowan to moves...
ermm....
nw hve to tawakal...
no mttr wat's goin to hppn nex
i hopes my fams
stil wth me....

i hve no time to
thinks bout all d s***
stay away frm me..
dun brden me a'more....
haa...
i dunoe hw to love myself...
WATEVER!!!

ALLAH s.w.t
HE plnned evrytink...
HE dcides evrytink...
~~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...