Thursday, April 30

OOOOOOOOOOMG!!!!



looks how messy my table are...

snapped it while stdying for acc paper...

ermmm....

d paper was quite hard for me...

dun really care bout d result la...

i really hates numbers..

promised to maself dat i will not

ever bcome an accountant


huhuhuhu...

d paper really destroyed my mood...

sory to a fren of mine...

really sory...

sory for making u mad n hurt!!!!

i really dunnoe how to cntrl my emotions....

hopes dat i'll b pass dat acc. paper....

thanx for being my tutor even for a while...

u taught me a lots...

even sumtimes i did felt hurt wth u but..

i juz ignores dat feeling haha ;p

really thanx ALLAH dat i found u as my bs fren....

juz bcoz of acc paper i got a fever huhu...

my body was really hot dat nite...

thanx to tiqa for taking care of me dat nite...

thanx to nely for d mdcine...

thanx to miza for d milo hehe..

thanx to bam for passing by ;)

thanx to k.eza for cares.....

stil nt feeling really well...

d headache comes at nite..

damn....

its stopped me from stay up ;(

stil left 2 more paper..

marketing...too much things to read out...

food cost.... wargh!!! formulas evrywhre....

im totally dead....

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...