Thursday, April 9

let me b alone...


i really wanna be like i used to b before...

but they changed me...

sumtimes i dun even noe myself....

they wan me to understand bout their cndition

wat bout me?

they dun really care...

i felt really tired watching their making faces front of me.....

stop it!!!!!

dun showed dat faces...

dun b sooooo hypocrite....

stop hurting me.......

myb it's becuz i juz kept silent dats y u guys making fun n

making fool of me....

i neve b like dis before.....

i really love making frens...

and i dun even noe how to hates others

but they taught me....

they make me hate them.....

i noe dat they're great...

but please dun be too arrogant wth wat u have...

cuz it wll dissapears one day....

OMG...

im really and totally finsh with them...


p/s; dun really care bout them lately but did felt hurt huhu

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...