Wednesday, April 15

d tense is here

final exam juz around d corner huhu...

frst paper wlll b on dis coming 20th April.
.
before i went back last wik i went to see my c.mark..

n guess wat? my c.mark for

hskpink sbject really low la..
.
nyesal tol g tngok huuhuu..
.
.
i felt down to study lately.

..
too many tings happened at home....

really hard for me to bear...

but here im trying to looks stronger as usual..

felt guilty towrds my sste

ermmm
so really sory ...

i din tell mom...
dowan her to worry.... sorry.......

it's hard for me.... really...

im trying juz to ignore but i cant...

o damn.. i feel like a useless now....

cant even help my own sbbling....

frens?
i dun really tink bout them lately...

im not being cold towrds them jux

...
gve me a break for dis sem..

.
hoping dat i'll b 'back' nex sem...

hopeless? hopefull?

i tink dat tings goin to b fine afta dat damn dinner..

but im totally wrong.... stil hve smthing to b settle...

.
o damn... dat ting really bothering maself

really wan my life back...

really wanna laughs wth ma frens lke we used tooooo.

dowan to b hypocrite anymore...

it's hurt... trying to finds sumting dat can cheering my life back..

none....

o really i need a long break...


No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...