Friday, April 17

numbers

69

696969696969696969696969696969696969696

loves dis number lately....

hehe...

guess why?

6 stands for my six bst frens ever....

ain norman,along,manje,angah,tiqa n adik...

they're really affecting my life...

cant imagine wat im goin to looks like wthout them...

loves six of them so much...

thanx lot cuz b there wen i need u guys...

wat bout 9?

herm it's stands for my sblings...

along,echa,jaja,apek,arip,kama,kak ti,kak wa n Dea

hehe ;p

loves them soooo much...even

too many tings happened at home lately..

really loves all of u....

69

got another meaning ok...

6 is my birth month

9 is my crush birth month

hehe ;p

and oso 9 is d date of Honey G n Yamapi born...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...