Friday, April 17

hepy blated bsday to angah ;)

i was juz post dis juz to recall back

wat had happend dat nite hehe..

on last 16th aPril Was one of my bsfren bffday...

i was juz arrved dgun dat evening so din prepared much

to trick her ;p

at d sme time stil xhausted so dowan to diz her la..

so i was juz said to manje dat im juz goin to gve away

her present n gt back sleep....

then sddenly k.nad arrves n asks

'nk watpe kat nely'

so i was juz gves out my spontaneous idea at dat tme laa...

i asks them swept 'sbun bsuh pggan'

at bfday girl face huhu..

bt dey refused to do so.....

me either hehe...

so we changed our plan....

i was d one who supposed to bring her out from d room

d others was waiting at d toilet with a pail of water

well its not juz water ok..

we did mixed it wth lot of salt haha...

YA ALLAH....

its was really hard to asks her out from d room....

i was acting juz to wsh her n gving her present but...

she don even wanna shaked hand wth me..guess why?

theres sumting on my hand.....

i pour some liquid dtergent on my hand hehe...

she did noticed dat hermmm failed!!!

bt i din gve up so easily....

i swept dat dtrgent at her legs n her hands....

haha....

finally she's out from d room...

but she went to anther toilet....

DAMN....

my frens were like OMG....

i was laughing dat tme n went to finds her at dat toilet....

i bring her back to d room n one of our fren

was about to hugs her...

then suddenly K.naD appears n

throw a dipper of salt water right through her face.....

she was really shocked haha...

then my lil fren....adik...

ran over bfday girl wth d pail haha....

she ran down the staircase hohoho.....

so much fun larr...

later i gave her d presents....

she thought dat i was d mastermind bhind her bsday bash...

huhu...hw dare she tink like dat ;P

it wasnt me ok...

i was juz planning bout d dtergent part only...

credit given to K.NAD N ADIK...

manje juz laughs hahahaha thre ermmmm ;p

she liked my present so much...

thanx to my bsfren IERA dat helped me out

in choosing dat shirt.....

NELY DUN B MAD OK!!
WE LOVES U hehehe.....
juz once in a year ;p

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...