Monday, April 20

juz playing around!!!

ermmmm...in d middle of final week...
hahaha....
so much tense larrrr...
really deppressed...
most of my carry mark quite deppressing me....
really destroying my study mood huhu...
felt a bit regret la...
but things did happened...
notink can b changed anymore...
juz have nope....MUST TO....
struggle n gves all out for final papers...
hopefully dat i'll b pass
wth flying colors...
amin....
was jux done wth one paper...hoskepink...
haha...
quite unsatissfied wth d questions la....
i was targetting other que to b out but....
erm totally out of my target...
none of my fveret que.there....
huhu...
a bit dissapointed....

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...