Thursday, November 17

well hey BACKSTABBER!!! You're NO fun!!!

You start backstabbing me and going against your word, thinking “Oh she’ll never find out” but guess what….I heard.

You just gotta deal with the shit people do. Not everyone in life is gonna stay true.

Dealing with backstabbers there’s one thing I’ve learned, they are only powerful when ur back is turned.

Take out the picture blow off the dust. Take off the frame it’s starting to rust. Remember the times we had together. What happened to being Best Friends Forever.

When shit goes down and sides are taken, you find out who was real and who was fakin.

It’s so ironic how best friends just slip and they become enemies so dang quick. One wrong phrase could cost 4 years, make the perfect friendship go down in tears.

You could care less about me, I know I know you don’t give a fu**, it shows. Don’t come crawling to me when it ends, I used to actually feel like your best friend.

You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.

Promised we’d be friends till the day we die but it all end with a new friend or a goodbye.

What is it like to become what you once despised? What is it like to pile lies on top of lies?

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...