Tuesday, November 8

take it as dat.....

bleeding.....
physically it looks hurt....
erm it does hurt...
but its notink wen compared to
hw i feels....
wats in my heart..
n hows u treated me....
herm....
ain wl aways be ain...
gile la...
i easily gt dstracts....
easily...
n myb im nt really into u yet...
o myb ur not showing t real u yet....
i used to trusts u....
all about u..
until i faced some stuations...
some..
some...
it showed me t real u....
t real u...
huh...life's no fun
wthout u..
i mean people like u...
duhh...
like i said...
unpredctable and xtra annoying....
b true~~,
siyesly im loking frward
4 a "long vacation"
all by myself....

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...