Monday, November 7

liking someone..... (^,<)


yosh....
"i like you"
i wish i can simply walk front of him
and says t three words....
but i've no courages...
shy....
and yet im thnking of t risk...
i dowan to risks our frenship...
so i'd rather keep dt feelings wth me..
iALLAH....
i dowan dat three words
wil ends our frnship...
well i juz keep praying...
n keep praying to ALLAH s.w.t dat one day...
i'll meet my own guy....
i mean someone
who can treat me rite....
who can tke care of me..
most importantly someone who can
GUIDES me....
heee..... =)
liking someone is a beautiful feelings....
for me...
n smetimes is a bad feelings too...
heee...
but watever it is...
ALLAH s.w.t knows evything..
HE knows btter... ^-^
yosh...yosh...
loves is beautiful yet painful....
i've seen so many "drama"
live i mean...
really happened....
so im hoping fr a better drama..
Im praying 4 t best 4 all them...
haaaa....wtever la..... ^_^
i juz like "u"
yeah "u"
wtever it is..ain plz..b good to othrs...
dats goin to b a wnderful legacy =P

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...