Monday, November 21

my worst enemy -_-"




well since school......
i hate numbers so much....
i skipped almst evrytme math class on scheduled..
heeee...
i easily gt dstracts by numbers and symbols....
i dunoe why..but i'd rather pick others rather than facing numbers and symbols....
wen i was 16 yrs old..
i was place into science stream....
hahahahha...funny wen i only managed to survive for a week in t add.math class...
deng i could stand a'more so
i met t hep teacher....
"I WAN TO CHNGE CLASS"
pup....
i was then placed into art stream....
weeeeeeeuuuuuwwwwww.....
my passion during skool...
i really enjoyed......
drawing mural, posters, banners, bunting and stage design for any event....
yeah..and again i oftenly skipped classes
and stay in the art studio .....
math class..heee... my worst enemy...
i stil rmmber her nme,,,,
puan rOSMawati....
my f5 math teacher....
her tears dropped while teaching math..
ergh..sory cikgu...i've told u so..
i hate numbers =P

i was selected to joined extension class -_-"
huh!!!! i hates it...dat classes lmiting my "drawing time"
dat was during my secondary...
and nw..notink much diff wth my unvrsty life's.....
i stil hates numbers....
stil..
taking hotel mgt..
my frst thought
YES!!! i don heve to b around numbers....
i wish im lucky enuff~,~

apparently....
stil have to face accounting....
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....
-_-"
during dip. i hve a great tutor...
she managed to b patient wth me....
im admitting that imma bit slow wth numbers...
*ihatesthem -_-"
i pass t subject....

degree mmnt....
again....accounting plus STATISTIC!!!!!
wakdekhek.....
sriously i skipped most of t class...
statstic...
i juz hates it....
n nw im stil thinkg.....

WAT T PURPOSE OF HOTL STUDENT STDYING STATSTIC??!!!
erghh....
*alhamdulilah stil pass t subject....

erm i dunoe til wen that i'll B hunting by numbers ha ha ha....
HEY NUMBERS YOU'RE NO FUN!!!
OUTTA MY SIGHT!!!!

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...