Sunday, November 6

smiling thru t tears..... =



well...well...well...
all goes unwell...
or maybe it juz me...
yeah i do admit
i have t complicated way of thinkng...
c'mon laaaaaa b matured...
b in a gud way....
well attitude....
well organised.....
i aways said to my lil sis...
"xsmua student universiti PNDAI"
smetimes blaja tggi btingkat2 but
stupidity naik one level -_-"

well no offend....
im reminding myself too
from time to time....
aways think postve bout othrs....
aways be positive....
but somtimes im juz a human...
a slave....
im imperfect...
smtimes mkes mistakes....
feels angry..
i do cries...lots...
i dunoe hw to burst my anger directly...
i'll act annoyingly n keep quiet fr a momnt...
and even running away....

old enuff to undrstnd each smple tings...
P/S: i can dtect either a person is really innocent o play dumb..
sooo stops acting annoyingly in my way....
ur not gud enuff....
i can b worst drama queen if u wan me to be...
but i'll aways be me....
am i dependable???
am i???
dun act like ur aways gud2...
more...stops sounding like ur so great about ting and
mkes others feeling down!!!
daim....dn b so nice...ur not gud enuff to b dat humble...

i'd rather be watching...
n keep watching...
slowly im getting "annoy" wth ur untrue behvior....
n yes....t SELFISHNESS is in there....in urself...
n somtmes ur loudness...
plz...do think bout others
life's wasnt bout u...
not only u....
b aware...looks around u...

Did you know that the people that seem the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know that the people who exhibit the most kindness are usually the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones that need it the most? Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are: I love you, I’m sorry and Help me? Did you know about all that? Did you?

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...