Wednesday, May 18

overcome it!!!

hahahaha...
funny..
im 22 nw..but my fears to hospy
neve dssapears....
imma freak...
im not scared of piercing or any sharp tings...
jz i dun like d
hospy envrnment....
i hate seeing ppl sicks o b around sicks ppl...
im scared -_-"
i dn like n nt really wana noe d result bout my health...
its scared me...
lst tym i wen....
alone...
T-T
doc said..i hve t mgrain n gastrik...ergh...
n some kind of allergic...
avoids seafoods...
he said soo..
n nw...
yep i do admits dat my health wasnt gud enuff...
i often gt attck of d mgrain n it last a bit longer
than i used to sffered...
puking out...ermm dats normal da to me...
n smetimes at night...
stomchache...
on d left side of my tummy...
erm...
myb my eating schedule caused that...
one day..
wen i do really hve
d courage i'll go
to face d fate ha3..
(cm p je)
herm...im stil waiting for a job call ha3...
ermmm...
waiting at home..mke me
make me...erm..
ermm... =P heee...

3 comments:

はる said...

oit....
da g sepital kn???
so,how??

rougep89 said...

yet la...kn me ckp takot ngeh3,,,
im gud je.ne ad pape =P

rougep89 said...

i am heee ;)

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...