Thursday, May 5

almost at the enD.....




3more to go....
erghh....
d hardest paper in my part was
QMT...
ermm....
i leaves all to fate....
i did my best...
i tink =P
yep i did tried.....
but i juz nt into d clculation type =(
erm...
i dowan to put in my record
carry any paper.... =(
really dowan to....
ds sem kinda a bit mess here and thre 4 me....
yep..
my worsts...
i cant hndle stress well..
erm...
im hoping and praying 4 d best...
even wat i saw nw only hates...
ignorant...
pmanently deleted...
haih...
wke up girl...
no used...
its useless try to puts on any hopes...
..................................
im stil waiting 4 d result..
whter to cont o not to....
-_-"
so nt in me nw...
i cant fgured it out...
haaaaaa....
wke up...wke up....

ALL D BESH DEARs ;)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...