Thursday, May 12

no more......

it's pathetic so really pathetic.....
trying to win bck d heart
dats nt belongs to us....
no more....
its d hardest part...
wen ppl doesnt really care...
they're not careless but juz care- Less...
pathetic acting...
i dun really care bout those dat hurts me....
i jux n only care bout those ppl dat i hurted...
they're meant so much to me compared
to those dat hurts me...

those dat hurts me...
u aint so perfect to judge me...
u aint so prfect to kidding arond me...
plying wt sumtink "illegal"
naaaaa....im nt scared...
juz be a bit matured....
nop..b matured enuff...
b4 saying sumtink o do smtink...
i used to be rebel in my bck lifes...
trying to play dirt wth me...
thnk bck...
cuz i'll be soo much demm wel prepared
*sigh

bt dat wat i used to be....
used to be..
n i hve no intntion to b bck lke used to be..
enuff.....
i am me nw...
im 22....
no kids gmes a'more...
mybe im still acting lke a kids...
often w tears...
plying arnd too much...
yeah ds is me...
im not prfect...n
i aint prfectionist...
evry rlations wil faces d hards times....

to b strong enuff...
myb i failed...
acting lke i dun care...
im gud in that.....
but deepning in my heart n soul..
d pain is thre....
aways....

i juz wana b sumbody else...~~,

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...