Monday, May 23

IT'S REALLY HOLIDAY!!!

so really in t holiday mood a.k.a lazy mood....im doin notink at home... annoyed my sibs.....dsturbing t cats... messy-ing the rooms and houses....and wen i gt bored i do cooking n eating...less-outing....KL....too much memories to bears wth laaaaaa ;( haaa so less outing kinda release me form thinking ;( tink soo...ting tong....reading comics....repeating d same comics ha3...wat to do...hve no incomes so cant buy new comic #LOL....heee....i aint dat freaks ok...comics juz a comics..notinks worth...juz 4 fun n killing t time...my bored times... i need a work but malas nk carik ngeh3....so its served me rite la...keep on waitin at home n bcme ringgit-less huahahahahaa T-T.......okane..okane...okane... =( i gt no hobby la...used to have la but now..nill...used to like drawing?ha3...erm sumtimes i do creating poems n making stories ha3...such a bored hobbies rite... i do loves cooking before but recently i hates it...i dont like it...erghh...i eat less at home...dn hve t appetite..a cup of nescafe each day enuff to chills me ^_^ wana do exercise gt no frens hre =P o shud i do exrcise wth my grandpa ha3...surely im goin to get free hits using his tongkat sakti ha3...atok...atok..haaa....imma such a boring prson...ermm.... i refused to holds any of my pics album n oso my diaries...i hve two now and i pretnded like i frget bout them he3..gile...friends? they doin fine INSYAALLAH ;) do tex-ing wth them....fcbooking..twitering...n blogging too...n sumtimes tex-ing to smone dat i noe nt goin to rep my tex haish...pathetic i am...

i noe d result but stil doing t same thing....but i aways prays untuk dia ;) may ALLAH always bless u.... okok.. im loking frward to sumtink dat unsure n unpredictble.... wtever it is...lifes must go on even its sucks to face through....moms wont let me leaves to melaka..aiyaaa..really wana go thre...im getin bored hre mom....but during wekdays time im nt so really boring cuz my moms beby sits two babies heee...t time 4 me to bullied them..n sumtimes my nieces n nephews frm t nex doors cme to my hse n making noises hahaha..dats funs to me...i do loves kids...n smtmies i gt bullied...wen dey making chaos hre n thre.. i hve to tidy up ha2..but its fun to mingles arnd kids ;) here are the 2 babies dat my mom's jage ;))
dis girl above nme qaireen syuhada a.k.a adda d koala he3dis one nme wan zafeera a.k.a ferra d noty n clever one ;)
ds one plak amar a.k.a shaolin ha3...ds is my cousin son's heee

those babies mke my days ;))

6 comments:

はる said...

they really cute....
ur cousin's son really cute 1....:)
hehehhee.....

rougep89 said...

KAN..HAHAHAHA SRONOK CUBIT2 THM ;))

はる said...

geramnyee tgk!!
:p

rougep89 said...

ngeh3....meh la dtg air pnas... =)

はる said...

i'allah....
one fine day..:p

rougep89 said...

i'll b waiting ;) hahahah

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...