Saturday, May 14

if i hve d "Power" to says NO...


in my life.....
my daily life....
my student's life....
my frenship life's...
any of thing dat hppend to me...
i barely says NO....
i often saying yes....
YES to evryting....
YES to evryone....
YES to all...

i hve t fobia in saying NO....
o shud i say i've no guts in saying NO....
i hve to cnsider bout too many hearts...
ppl taking their frens 4 granted....
i tried not to say no to them...
i tried to tc of them
but i tried to hard n i lose them
dis is so sad...
i aways think dt im d best....
but at last
i realized
IM NO GOOD!!!

but evry frens dat i have...
hve their own part in my heart,,,
hve their own roles...
hve their own spcialty to me...
im taking frens with benefits
NOT FOR BENEFITS...
im d type act diff from wats in my heart...
no one wil do really undrstnds me...
ppl aways mstaken my act,,,,

sumtimes i stops o refuse to do sumtink
bcuz of a reason....
sumtime for reasons....
im nt doin on prposes...

btween us thre's aways a gap...
used to b as hidden...
unhidden nw mkes us strngers...

NO..NO..NO...
i wsh i hve t guts in saying NO
to all those things hppned...
i shudnt say yes at frst!!!
its killin my soul at t end of d road...
the road nt taken...
i shud take d road.....
~sigh....

those ppl arounds...
stops pretending...
u guys annoyed me much...
i shud yell loud to ur face
NO!!! Ur nt gud enuff to fooled me....
i see things more than juz a things...
im glad tht i was born ds way (lady gg)
even im right...ppl wont realized...
pomised me wth such a full sugar words
bt at last stab me at d bck...darn..

Y DO I NEED AN ENEMY WHEN
I AREADY HVE A FRENs THAT STABBED ME FROM D BACK!!!

*karma guys...
thnks lots 4 mking it worsen 4 us...
myb in my afterlife guys..
pays bck...

(=.=)bck off...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...