Thursday, April 14

my drugs.... -_-"


my bodies feeling paralysed
d only solutions is abve...
bt im overtking them pr day..
cant help wth it...its in me...

fghting for??
stuck in d life's dat i neve ask for....
im paying my sins...
its gona take years? years more? n more years...
i fooled evryone...
wat i gona bcome?
this whole time...
i wore a "mask"
no one ever noe wat's really
in me....
it wasnt beautiful soul a'more...
it juz beautiFOOL soul of mine...
is thre stil frgveness n loves??
evry words..each words...
frever in me...
d story begin again..again..again...
really cant tel wats fture is..
i wish i hve d "witch magic ball" *baka
i'd thought it be easy...
bt no one blieves me..
i meant all the ting i said...

tke a listen to stay by miley cyrus

gtg...

4 comments:

nabilah said...

hai ain!!!!
mcm lagu keha je...
drugs2 ny...
hehe...

rougep89 said...

mende mung nabilah =P

はる said...

hahahaa...keha??? :p
nab org asing!!! ^.^v

i like latte!!i like latte!!
:D

rougep89 said...

ne kiki...
mocha much btter laaaa ;)
mocha d best!!! ;)

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...