Wednesday, April 13

funny.....

im laughing at myself...
hehehehe....
all my efforts USELESS!!!
haih...
no one's prfect...
but
unxpected tings occured...
ermm blablabla....
kinda angry at frst tme...
bt later on wen i tink bck..
yep!!!
its su**
wt d prpose of i stay up in
d mddle of t nite...
skipped class...
at t end...
dey gves shit to me bck!!!!
darn!!!!
enuff bein so kind hearted!!!
im sicks of bein bullied!!!
dey noe im weak!!!
dey noe i wont fights back!!!!
so treated me badly...
i cn smiles...
bt dats my pain!!!!
erm...
stops nodding ur head down!!!
stops acting lke ur angel in making!!!
shaitttt!!!
i noe whre im stnding...
i noe whch path to choose...
show some respects....
gth wth ur selfshness!!!
think!!!
plz think!!!
im sicks of putting others bfore me...
im sicks of stnding up 4 them...
im sicks!!!
wen i noe...i realize d true color...
im sicks of spending my nite
wth tears all around!!!!
im sicks im juz sicks of them!!!!
send me a guardian...
blew all t pain away from me...

i dowan to b lke i used to be again!!!

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...