Monday, April 11

afterall.......


i shudnt starts at frst place.....
hermm.....
now....
it is too late...
too late 4 me....
i neve cant stops...
neve cant avoids...
afterall..
im ADDICTED!!!!
i realized dat my nerves level gt highs...
n i easily dstracted..
n easily gt tired....
but d headache
kinda healing wen i drnk dat "poison"
its much helping me cmpared to
mdcine gven by doc....
n lately..
i feel incmplete wthout it
in my single day..
ermmm...hard 4 me to stops nw...

erm..
im stying in a cllge nw...
funny...
gt nw "sster"
heee...
dt girl rminds me of pnkish lalalalaa~~.
i juz mish MELATI aftrall...
we're nt really tlking to
each other...
im nt frndly aftrall...
she often left me alone in d room...
-_-"
shud b fine...
xcept 4 rainy days wt thundr hoho...
pape jela...~~.

need my sleep nw...
dizzy...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...