Friday, April 15

apple to my pie...straw to my berry....

i noe d effects...
i noe its nt gud...
i noe its nt healthy....
BUT
stil taking it...

wat shud i do...
if nt taking it...
my head hurts....
i cant sleep...
have to tke it...

im over addcted....
sriously...
its hard 4 me to stops da...

i tke it...
wnever im in dpressd...
o wnever im nt in d mood...
dats d only solution
n my "healing stuffs"
kinda healing.yes.
but its killing slwly...

one wise man said to me..
wnever i gt t attck of mgrain...
find a quite dark place
and relaxes myself thre...
is thre any??
im gettin mre stress wen alone...
i starts thinking lots of tings
wen im alone...

its cold in hre...
puncak is awesome...
haaa...
til i caught a flu...
ngeeee....
so i bttr off to sleep
"bg headed"

*haaaachuuuuuu -_-"
esusme...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...