Wednesday, April 6

blabber....

o ok...cool..
lately d headache..
attck me early in d mornink...
vomitting...
darn...
its mke me btter but it does hurt...
(dn ask y i often skipped class)

i tried hard wana quit taking caffeine...
but it ws like killing myslf -_-"...
hard to do so...
im addcted aftrall..
n nw my habits gettin worst...
i took caffeine mre than needed in a day...
"it was like drugs to me..healing but killing"
i have to tke them..
even i noe its nt gud...
i wana quit bt t forces nt wth me...

one time,wen i was in my room....
my views was so dem blurr...
n i cant stnd right...
i juz bumped on my bed...
til i gt awke.midnite.
myb my sleep schedules caused dat...
i often sleeps late...smtimes dn sleep...
(pvious post)

my snsntvity to sounds n lights
is high nw...
i easily dstracts...
i cant focus smtimes....
its pain....
aftrall...
i hve to bear wth it alone....

"you push me,i dun have strength to
resists o control u"
(maroon 5 neve leave ds bed)

all d aches....
forcing me too pstponed
my tasks...
darn...
-_-"
nuts bein me....

0-0
im nill...im notink...




No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...