Wednesday, August 4

things gona b diff......

ok..im not wel...
dats not my poin hre...
huh....

i hate chnges...
siyesly...
im freak in adapting nw "chnges"
duh...

wat if dat ting really hppen?

hows im goin to b fine?
things are not goin to b d same a'more...

no "u" wl care bout me..
no "u' wil mad o argue wth me...
i hve no "u", to b annoy...
i hve no "u" to gt sulking wth...
eating wth?
walking wth?
lepaking wth?
hahaha wth?
no "u" to tease wth?
no "u" to pray tghter?
erm....

duhhh..
im a freak...
were close...
yes it does effecting me...
surely...its effecting me...

duhh i wish i can be heartless
like i used to be bfore...
so dat i wil nt b as ds sad...
huuu~~~ T-T

bt i cant....
ALLAH bless me...
gves me strength...
really need dat...~~~

juz hopes things gona b juz fine ...
amin..:')

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...