Wednesday, August 4

PAIN KILLER~~~

haaaa.....
pain killer....welll sooon gona kill me in silent
if i tke it oftenly~~~

it causes gstrik an stomach ulser~~
duhhh~~~

dowan to dpends on dat pontalon~~~

ermm...
i have to b more calm n
think wisely later....

cant get mad easily....
really have to cntrol my temp
n oso my emotions
so dat my headache cn b rduces~~~
hops sooo.....

avoids sunshine (candle prncess =P)
crwded places~~
oso noisy places.....
all dat wll cause mgrain..
o mybe im a bit pmperd?
heee...
dats d truth la...
i cant stand d hots weather....
n oso crowded places...
it makes me dizzy~~~
duhhh~~~

hops im goin to b juz fine....
---------> tetttt...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...