Thursday, August 26

ease me....

again my ptptn applcation
ds time d third...
TIDAK DILULUSKAN....
emmm
ds ting really interrupting me...
haaa....~~
n more...
my batch....
goin to grad in dngun....
4th decembre.....

i hve d tot of nt attnding d cremony....
cost....
n more
its far poor my ma n ayah....
but if i dn attnd d cremony
im goin to lose my dip bes mmory...
duhh....
i'll rethink bout it later....

naaaa....
i've been cheated...
haaa....
i noe d truth da....
its does hurt...
i try not to think but...
its hard....
i act kool....
but i dunoe til wen im goin to live like ds....
ALLAH bless me...
jst keep them away from harms...

ermmm...
wen smtime i do tink lke
goin to commit suicide...haha
bulls***
im not goin to do dat,,,,,
HARAM!!!!
jz let them be..
biala....
i noe im juz notink....
with o wthout me...
thngs stil d same....

(-_-")

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...