Monday, August 9

sorrow sank deep inside me~~

haih....
my rommate aready move out....
hermm...
i dun feel rite...
im sad...yup so sad....
evrything in d room
rminds me of her...

duhh...
im not strong enough to face ds....
oso evrywhre i go pon..
rminds me of her...
how~~~

deep insde my heart..
haaa....
i miss her....

but fams comes frst....
prayin d bes 4 her n her fams....
dats d only i can do here...
keep on prayin n keep faith in ALLAH.....

really i feel deep lost....
i have to b strong...
i need time....
really plenty of time.....
to gt used wth it...
bt i juz dunoe til wen...
seems lke i cant~~~

;(

off to class~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...