Monday, August 30

DEAR DIARY......

diary??do i hve any??
heee....
hah i hve one...
bt not a daily diary ....
its a 'seasonal' diary hahaha...
wen i do feel lke writing sumtink
then only d diary wl b on my lap ;)

ermmm ever feel stupid x...
we hardly n eagerly tex sumone,..
we keep waitin like stupid but
dey dun even bother
to rep our text at all.....

naaaa~~~
dats human.....

i oftenly askin 4 fgveness
even sumtimes i dunoe
wat are my mstkes
n whre i dd wrong....
bla..bla..bla..

turn back time??
hah...
keep wshin la....
i wish...i wish...i wish....
hehe....

grrr...
stil dn shops any for raye...
moneyless....
im an adult da..
so raye doesnt seems so exciting to me...
my lil sibs surely
wll b so dmn hepy n sronok....

haaa dey wil gt more dwet raye
rather than their sis hre huhu

hahaha....

erm dear diary,,,,
whspered to me....
dat u stil love me~~
(im nuts)
diary cant talks~~hehe
baka~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...