Monday, November 9

SO LONG FAREWELL!!!

tme passed by too fast....

i've been living wth them for 4th semester....

dey noe d real me...

dey noe my color....

and aways thre 4 me...

dey noe hw to cheer me....

dey noe hw to relief me....

i juz love them....

dear miza n k.eza....

thre's so much tings dat i wanna say...

heee~~~

frst of all...

thanks a lot 4 being such a kind n caring roomtes to me....

sory 4 any mstakes dat i've created..

so much ting i've learnt from both of u....

seyesly...

i felt so damn sad wen sent u guys home...

bt mnaged to holds d tears..(shame2)

k.eza told me a nite b4 "ain jgn jd sensitf sgt''

wel i am :P

k.eza..i've learnt hw to 4give but not hw to 4get...

ngeee~~~

amiza raizan....

heee~~

my funny rmmates...

aways act lke she's fierce bt hmpehhh:P

thnks lot miza....

i love both u...

sory if any mstakes...

(!_!)
tears on me whle posting dis
hee~~~~







No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...