Friday, November 13

LEAVING!!!

d day will cmes...
its d end of me in dungun
hee~~
thre wll b Dungun no more...
cant wait to go home...
but wat to do ne?
stil din get col from any hotel...
erm juz keep prayin...
my parents wll cme tmrw...
huhuhu...
dn noe my real feeling
of leaving dis dungun...
i learnt too much hre...
hepyness??
sorrowness??
frenship??
btrayed??
being fooled??
too much....
yeah truth goin to miss all of this soon...
yeah soon!!!
im goin to turn into silent mode soon...
dowan to gt hurts a'more..
wana b new ''ain''
it will b new me soon...

i cant really imagine
hows my prctical soon...
bt syes i dun gve a damn in dat ting
hee~~~
wel wat goin to hppens to me
during prctical
juz wait..
i'll posts ebry single tings
dat hppned to me here....

kind of irritated wth sumone now...
who??
ermmm...
like i care!!!
erm ok..
promises..promises..promises...
keep on promises
keep on promises

it's enaough to let u noe dat...
im kind of dsspointed wth u....
bt....
dunnoe wat to say...
u influence my whole mood act.
thre'll b no u a'more....
separates 4 omos 5 month
4 prctical...
i'll learn hw to ''ignore''
n myb it cause me pain but
i'll try....
dunnoe y bt i'll try...
sory bt i luv u....
juz learn to keep ur promises
juz dat...

(-_-)
rougePAIN

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...