Tuesday, November 3

D TENSE IS HRE!!!

bout prctical tings.....

few of my frens aready rceived d kol...

me stil dn get any...

i din put so much hopes dat

i'll get dat place

since???

heeeeeeeeeee...

bt stil it mkes me wondered

wat if??

thres no accomdation provded??

i need to free hair???

wear skirts????

srves d 'shit'???

im nt so care bout d payment

s long i gt d place....

n accomdation.....

im gttin used wth livin alone

and far away from home...

my parents trusts me n dey noe

i cn tke gud cre of my own self....

bt humans rite...

im easily gt influnced tooo

spcially by kindness ermmm....

dat wll b my bggest fear kot....

PRECAUTIONS!!!!

i'll pomise to maself dat

i'll b good 4 d moment

im doing my prctcal training....

hoping tooooo ;)

(**~)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...