Monday, November 2

BACK INTO IT AGAIN!!!!!

wel juz done wth LAW paper...
ALHAMDULILAH...
d que quite ok laeeeee....
hopes i'll pass d paper...
my cnctration quite tgganggu gak la kan
wth few fellows thre...
erm wel....
wteve....
again kua awal.....
early monink..headache...
dat so spoilt my mood...

afte paper rushed to librry....
(whre i sit n blogging haha)
my lappy stil nt fnctioning...
ermmm...
hows my prctcal wthout lappy...
aiyoooo....

waitin 4 my frens hre...
along wnted to go out...
stil nt replying my msej.....
my tkah stil in d hall myb...
dats y she's nt replyin my msej too...
nagging..nagging..nagging...

dis evening wan to sweat my body
SQUASH!!!
and insyaALLAH at nite i'll b in librry again...
so hards waitin 4 others to teach us...
so i've to study by my own...
dn hve to gt pmpered too much...
yeah
smtimes i wana cmpany for studyin...
lalalala....
lately im back to my old life kot...
listening back to MCR songs....
whch mean
IM GETTIN SICKS OF LIFE
huhu...
CANCER....d songs dat really soothing my emo...
i dun blieves dat im back into it again...
life..life..life...
treating me sooo bad..
ooooooooo
im d one who mking it bad???
huh!!!!
LOL.....

few days b4 my mom kol...
bt at dat moment..
im so not in d gud mood...
so im so nt talking to anyone...
sorry ma... :'(

wel guys..acts like u care...
wel LIKE I CARE...
i cares too much til i gt d pain...
wana act like i dun cre bt
actually its hard to do so...
im juz me....
i bet neither one of u really
undrstnds me..
wel i dun need toooooooo......
again....
lil mis hypocrite back in town
heeeeeee(**~)

cant wait 4 d date dat we will b spartes...
dats d time dat i'll contacts those prsons dat really
clos eto my heart...
o mybe
im not goin to do dat...
ermm...
time...time..time....

gtg~~~~~
(**~)
oooouhhhhhhh how annoyed!!!


No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...